Meritor’s Customer and Product Support center is one of the most important “pluses” of DriveTrain Plus™.
Dealers are encouraged to call OnTrac, Meritor's real-time
technical and warranty team, while fleets should contact the
Customer Service team of DriveTrain Plus.
Whatever your service and support needs, Meritor’s team of responsive and
experienced professionals is ready to deliver the information most important to you.
OnTrac (Dealers and Service Centers)
7:30 a.m. to Midnight EST, Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Saturday
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Sunday
Contact OnTrac for your technical and warranty needs.
- Obtain technical assistance in troubleshooting
- Determine warrantability of parts
- Determine correct repair parts and times
- Open a new warranty claim
- Track the status of a claim
- Validate and close an existing claim
- Return material authorization/information
Please complete the
prior to calling OnTrac.
DriveTrain Plus™ (Fleets)
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
Contact the DriveTrain Plus team for your customer service needs.
- Request product information
- Obtain product specifications
- Determine warranty coverage
- Leave a message for an Meritor district manager
- Order product and service
literature (including driver instructions and operator